Monday, March 30, 2009

Mom and Dad are back from...

...vacation! Yes, that is right, Cody and I left our precious angel for a company sponsored weekend trip to Cozumel. It was rough (the weather was, literally) on the cruise ship and it was hard to leave our little man, but it was probably good for us to get a small break. It was quite amazing to experience a cruise ship as the parent of a micro-preemie. Ewe! Rotavirus/Norovirus anyone? We got home this morning, scrubbed up in the shower and found our little guy seemingly bigger, older and more mature. He is making different "talking" noises and his Nonna tells me he rolled from his back to tummy. I will not believe it until I see it for myself! :o) Anyway, here is a picture of Cody and I enjoying ourselves on our little break. Can't remember the last time we were able to do this. The whole while on vacation I kept thinking of the day we will get to take Rhys with us!
With little man before we left.

Today I am: 8 months and 2 weeks old
Adjusted I am: 4 months, 3 weeks and 1 day old

1 comment:

amyoutlaw said...

Glad ya'll had a good trip!!! Candice, that pic of you with Rhys is a good one.