Friday, January 15, 2010

pictures

Dated, but here ya go. This is us at Thanksgiving. I have the little baby bump working (incidentally the shirt I'm wearing in this picture is now significantly tighter!) and notice the little blue bag attachment that has been a constant on my person for the last seven weeks.

Rhys from a few days ago. He really wasn't sad, I just caught him while he was trying to chew. Poor guy has been having fits with his molars coming in. Bloody gums and all.

Rhys is now using his whole hand to shove food into his mouth. He is even grabbing for things to remove them instead of just trying to push them out with his tongue.

His irritated gums have been waking him up a lot at night and ruining his sleep schedule. He was completely crabby all day today and fell asleep in Dad's lap before he could finish his bottle.


Today I am: 1 year, 5 months, 4 weeks and 2 days old.
Adjusted I am: 1 year, 2 months and 1 week old.

2 comments:

amyoutlaw said...

I see Donna in him in the 2nd picture from the top.
Amy

Michelle Smith said...

He is so sweet I can hardly stand it.