Monday, October 20, 2008

Mommy's little pumpkin



Rhys was in the holiday spirit today when I came in. The nurse found his Halloween outfit and oh my goodness did he look cute. This is the first time he's been dressed in a complete outfit. Such a handsome little man. Apparently the word got around because several nurses popped into the pod to check him out. As you can see he got some mommy time today and completely zonked out. I told the nurse that it's like he's a REAL baby - she got a good laugh out of that. Other than when he gets upset at the CPAP getting in his way or having his diaper changed he really is such a good boy. His feeds are now 37cc and he's weighing in at 4 pounds 10 ounces. We're still hoping Rhys' good behavior with CPAP continues.

6 comments:

Juliette said...

He is super cute in that outfit. I love the orange and especially that hat! I'm so glad to hear that Rhys is doing so well.

I don't comment often, but I check your blog daily. I continue to pray for your little man.

Julie

Angie and Jason said...

Ok, really?! This is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I absolutely love him! That totally put a smile on my face and made my day. We are praying that the CPAP stays, he gets stronger and he heals well. Lots of love,
The Grisel's

Crystal M said...

I LOVE the outfit! Too cute - and you know Bobcat Orange is always a good thing! :) We are so happy for you guys and I know hearing Rhys' little voice is a wonderful sound. We continue to pray for y'all and love checking in on y'all. Hope to see you VERY soon. Love & Hugs!

Crystal Myers

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, that outfit is too cute! That makes my whole day. I'll be praying that the CPAP stays and Rhys keeps moving in the right direction!

Keep getting stronger, little man! We all love you.

B.

Chris & AnnMarie said...

Wow, that is SO adorable! He's doing amazing! I'm so proud of him!

Jennie and Bernie McCoy said...

He is the cutest little pumpkin EVER! I am so happy Rhys is doing well on the CPAP! His little karate bear is going to have to get another belt change soon! ;) Keep it up Rhys!