Saturday, June 20, 2009

high chair

We're trying something new. We hadn't yet purchased a regular high chair because I wasn't sure if we were even going to use one. I have always liked the booster type approach that puts the kids at the table, but hey I have first-hand experience with things changing on the fly.

Anyway, I found this online and thought it looked promising. It has all the "features" of a full sized high chair but is much more compact and versatile. It is supposed to attach to a normal table chair, but we are using it on the floor for the time being. Rhys seems to love it! He hates the Bumbo/tray, and the bouncy is in more of a recline position, but this allows him to sit (supported since my boy is a little lax) in an upright position. He is sitting in it now, after eating, just chattering away while watching TV and playing with his toys on the tray. I'm thinking maybe I should probably reserve this as "eating only" so not to allow Rhys to confuse the chair with play time since we already have issues with him wanting the spoon.

Today I am: 11 months and 4 days old.
Adjusted I am: 7 months, 1 weeks and 5 days old.

1 comment:

B, E and C's Mommy said...

Great minds think alike!!! Ellie Grace enjoys many meals in the same highchair!
xoxo