Thursday, April 2, 2009

Pictures

Hmm, how can I get that into my mouth?
Oh wait, what's that on tv?
I want to hear that dog bark again!
I am really cranky. I missed my noon time nap because
I was at speech therapy and I have been a grump all afternoon.

Also forgot to mention that when we were in the lobby waiting on PT Wednesday I had Rhys in my lap. He was looking around checking things out, I removed my hands from his torso and he sat up unassisted for about 3 minutes until he realized what he was doing. How exciting!

Today I am: 8 months, 2 weeks and 3 days old
Adjusted I am: 4 months, 3 weeks and 4 days old

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Rhys! You're so cute! We love all the new pics. Congrats on the sitting up, too, what a big boy! We are amazed by your strength. Always praying the best for your family,

Alicia, Levi, Mattie Joy & John

Unknown said...

I've been following your blog for a little while now. I found it through Coy's blog. Rhys is amazing! He is such a big boy now! I'm so happy for ya'll!

Meri