Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hooray for Rhys!

This morning Rhys made a happy plate, and a lot of a mess. This is what his plate looked like after he finished his carrots, bananas and medicine.
And this is what little man looked like.

Granted, he didn't start with that much, but he ate it all without fighting me and I was so proud of him. We had to change clothes, wipe him down and wash the bouncer cover when we were done. Now the challenge is to figure out how to get him to take his bottle afterwards. Typically, if he gets any amount of food and then stops for even a short amount of time he is done and wants no more. So, I need to figure out when to start the spoon feeding so that he also wants his bottle. I have tried feeding him after his bottle but he isn't nearly as cooperative as when I do before.

He had PT again yesterday and though he cried nearly the whole time he worked really hard and did a great job. He is oh so close to rolling from back to tummy. He is now working his shoulder when he rolls so it shouldn't be long now. I didn't get to work with him much in the last week because he has been very fussy and has taken a lot of naps. He has also decided he wants to start waking up multiple times a night again. Which means no uninterrupted sleep for Mom and Dad. But, he will at least sit in his pack 'n play for a while entertaining himself without crying. Which is good if you can sleep with all those noises. Unfortunately, Cody and I can't.

Today I am: 8 months, 3 weeks and 3 days old
Adjusted I am: 5 months and 1 day old

No comments: