Tuesday, November 9, 2010

o.m.g.

First time EVER Rhys has held a bottle/cup by himself to drink. With no prompting whatsoever! He was so excited!! Of course my making a huge production of it could have had something to do with it.
I had to snap the picture really quick like before he figured out I was watching. That is normally when he does things, when no one is giving him the stare down. I need to find him a good, usable straw cup with handles. Preferably that is spill-proof. The only problem with any spill-proof cup is that it is sometimes hard for me to get the liquid out. And, Rhys only likes these certain straws. They are the ones that come in the honey bear cups. I actually like them too, because they are bendable and basically indestructible. I got Cody to buy a roll of ice-maker tubing at the hardware store for less than $5. It is the same material the honey bear straws are made of and I've been cutting away at it for months. I found these take-and-toss cups the other day and they are a perfect fit for the straw. They aren't spill-proof, but they at least have a lid. Anyway, if anyone has any ideas I'd appreciate it!

1 comment:

Jennie B said...

WHOO HOO!!! Yay Rhys!!!! :) Keep up the good work buddy!