Wednesday, November 23, 2011

well baby visits

Rhys and Beckett just has their 3 year (yes, we're a little late) and 4 month well baby check-ups, respectively. Surprisingly, Rhys looks like he's creeping up the growth charts. He's almost always been on the growth charts, just on the short end, but based on height/weight this time they say he's at the 75th percentile. I don't trust doctor's office measurements one hundred percent, but they're usually close to what the very meticulous nutritionist got when she'd measure and weigh. Anyway, quite an accomplishment if I do say so myself. It isn't easy keeping this kid fed properly. In fact, it's downright stressful at times.
Beckett is 50th percentile for height and weight and looks great. I'm trying to nix is desire to eat every three hours. He will go up to five hours between eating, which is great, but that is probably only about one third of the time and he's old enough to go that long all the time. He is doing more at this age than what I remember Zoe doing. Of course I've slept many times since then and also been pregnant, so maybe I am not remembering correctly. His swing went kaput a few weeks ago and I didn't let myself buy a new one because I knew he was at the age he needed to more action, so buying a swing would have only been easy street for me.

1 comment:

MtnGirl said...

What a cutie, Beckett is!