Monday, October 12, 2009

burrr


We had a little chilly weather here over the weekend. Almost enough for Rhys to need a little hoodie. Unfortunately, we don't get much of a winter here in Texas so we all get a bit excited about the first dip out of the eighties. When I was in college, without fail, you'd see people pulling out the wool sweaters with the first "cold" front. I always got a big kick out of walking across campus, seeing people decked out in a puffer coat when it was seventy two degrees out.

I discovered something today that makes me feel like the worst mother ever. Rhys has his four top teeth coming in. All at the same time. His upper left tooth (beside the front, big tooth) has already broken through. I guess that explains him being such a grump lately. I'd been giving him Motrin off and on when he was fussy for no reason, but I feel really rotten that I didn't know he had teeth right at the surface. Hopefully the remaining three with break through sooner rather than later. He's been a two-toother for much too long.


Today I am: 1 year, 2 months, 3 weeks and 5 days old.
Adjusted I am: 11 months and 4 days old.

No comments: