Thursday, July 8, 2010

our little diva

Zoe is growing, growing, growing. I couldn't believe when she was born. Healthy and all tiny with loose skin. We don't have loose skin any longer!

In fact, this baby girl is pleasantly plump. Everywhere. I love watching her personality develop.


She's got a great smile, just like Rhys. And she's now starting to "talk" up a storm. When I was pregnant I kept telling Cody she was going to be a busy body because she was constantly kicking. And so far that has proven true.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is too darn cute!

Crystal M said...

She is just beautiful Candice! Sooo cute!! I can't wait to finally get to meet her!

Alicia said...

I can't believe all the hair she has, so adorable! Don't know if you have seen this site, but I came across it and bought a couple of the headbands for my little one
http://www.bittybowsboutique.com/
My little girl doesn't have enough hair for bows, but they do have cute bows on there also and yours has plenty of hair for bows, just thought I would share!