Monday, December 6, 2010

ordered!

Rhys's equipment has now officially been ordered! Including a "rush" on the order and overnight delivery to get it here by the end of the year. Whew! Only one more obstacle left... delivery to us! A rush order typically takes approximately two weeks to manufacture instead of the normal three-four, so that puts it somewhere at the middle of the month. The items will be shipped to the med supply company's distribution facility, where it will then be delivered to us. I spoke with the supervisor today and voiced my concerns about the timing being so close to Christmas and he made me a bit more comfortable. He is closely monitoring everything and offered to keep me posted on the status. No worries if he doesn't, I'll just given him (another) call.

No comments: